Circle of Service requires that grant recipients provide reports as indicated in their grant terms.
Reporting requirements differ for each grant. For questions about which reports are needed for a particular grant, please consult your grant terms or get in touch with your program officer. For questions about when to submit a report, please consult your grant terms, your program officer or our Tracking and Reporting FAQs.
Reports to Circle of Service are submitted directly through the same online system as our application.
- To submit your reports through our online system, please sign into your COSF account through this link, using the same username and password used for your grant application. If you cannot remember your password, or are having any other issues logging into the system, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (312) 897-1111.
- Once you are logged into the system, make sure you are in the “View Requirements” page by clicking the link towards the top of the page. You will then see all of your required reports listed. You can select the report you wish to complete, and submit it directly.
We encourage you to review our report outlines below in order to gather the information you will need to complete the online reports.
- Challenge Update Outline: Please submit a Challenge Update by the Challenge Update due date listed in your grant terms. If you submit a Challenge Report before or on the date the Challenge Update is due, you do not need to submit a Challenge Update.
- Challenge Report Outline: A Challenge Report is used to request a payment. You may want to refer to our Tracking and Reporting FAQs where we describe the process for requesting payments.
- Challenge Report Spreadsheet template: You are welcome to use this template for questions 9 and 10 of the Challenge Report. You are not required to use our template, but if you use a different form, please ensure that it includes all of the information requested in questions 9 and 10.
- Progress Report: A Program Report is used to provide a programmatic report on each anniversary of a multi-year grant.